This tutorial will walk you through the configuration of email using Outlook. For this tutorial, we are using Outlook 2016 on Mac. If you are using a different version or operating system, these instructions may differ.
1. First verify the password is working by going to http://mail.b.hostedemail.com/
2. If you are able to successfully login to the webmail interface, then you have found your mail cluster. If you are not able to login to either cluster, please contact your email service provider for support.
3. Launch Outlook, click on Tools, and select Accounts...
4. Select Other email or IMAP
5. Enter the following information:
Email Address: Enter your full email address.
Password: Enter the password for your email address.
User name: Enter your full email address.
Type: We recommend IMAP.
Incoming and Outgoing Server: mail.b.hostedemail.com (Cluster B)
Port: 993 incoming / 465 outgoing
SSL: Use SSL to connect
6. Click Add Account